Here are ways that you can help LGBTQ-RAN preserve our voices and stories for future generations.
- Subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter and stay informed on the progress of the LGBTQ Religious Archives Network's work in preserving LGBTQ religious history.
- Share information about LGBTQ-RAN and its website with friends and colleagues you think are interested in LGBT religious history.
- Submit a Remembrance of someone in the Profiles Gallery with whom you have had significant experience or connection thereby adding to the historical record about that person.
- Inform us about records from LGBTQ religious movements currently in archives or records that you think should be placed in a repository. Also tell us about researchers or scholars working in this area of study.
- Volunteer to assist with writing a biographical profile, recording an oral history interview, or gathering artifacts for an online exhibition. LGBTQ-RAN can provide training and guidance.
- Make a financial gift to support the work of the LGBTQ-RAN online with your credit card. Contributions can also be sent to: LGBTQ Religious Archives Network, c/o CLGS, 1798 Scenic Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709. Call Project Coordinator Mark Bowman at 773-316-8892 to talk about how to arrange a major or designated gift.
- Pass on any ideas or suggestions that would enhance LGBTQ-RAN’s efforts to preserve LGBTQ religious history around the world.
CONTACT Coordinator Mark Bowman at email@example.com